Criteria For Selection/Rejection Of Articles In Urdu Section
(By: Muhammad Salman Qureshi)
(click here to download MS Word file)
- Factors to be considered:
- Coherence & Fluency
- Structure & Organization
- Grammatical consideration
- Writing Style
- Timely Submission
- Plagiarism shall not be tolerated in any way.
- Should be unpublished. In case of publications, the writers are expected to mention the concerned source where the article has been published.
- Appropriate and complete reference must be mentioned wherever necessary.
- Writing contributions of famous authors / poets if provided with complete reference and source shall be acceptable but preference will be given to original writing pieces.
- Word limit for articles is 1200 words; for poems 500 words.
- Articles should be given online (click here for contact details) or handed to the Urdu Section editors (click here for editorial board)